Our Progressive TweetsMy Tweets
- Progressive Newton Endorsements!!
- Newton Candidates Questionnaires 2017
- (no title)
- (no title)
- A July 4th Update from Progressive Newton!
- Progressive Newton begins 2nd Round of Raise Up MA Signature Gathering this Saturday, May 10th!!
- Massachusetts Budget4All Tax Day Events: A Recap by Daniel Habtemariam
- An Update and Dates for 2nd Round of Petition Gathering
Bridget wins endorse… on Progressive Newton Endorsement…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
4/8/14 Since my last entry Progressive Newton followed closely as the House of Representatives inched toward passing a minimum wage bill. On March 26, two of us went to Beacon Hill for the Raise Up Massachusetts lobbying day. We were … Continue reading
Progressive Newton has been busy in the early months of 2014! Last fall nearly 100 organizations in the Raise Up Massachusetts coalition collected 285,000 signatures statewide to put raising the minimum wage and earned sick time on the 2014 ballot. … Continue reading
DID YOU KNOW . . . MASSACHUSETTS is 8th now 4th in the US in Income Inequality? How did this happen? How can WE change it? MARCH 22, 2PM, WELLESLEY PUBLIC LIBRARY WITH METROWEST FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, Watch ROBERT REICH’S acclaimed movie “INEQUALITY FOR ALL” … Continue reading
We did it. We just heard from the Secretary of State that the minimum wage and earned sick time petitions have the signatures to move forward towards the ballot in 2014. And right now we need you to do something … Continue reading