Our Progressive TweetsMy Tweets
- Progressive Newton Endorsements!!
- Newton Candidates Questionnaires 2017
- (no title)
- (no title)
- A July 4th Update from Progressive Newton!
- Progressive Newton begins 2nd Round of Raise Up MA Signature Gathering this Saturday, May 10th!!
- Massachusetts Budget4All Tax Day Events: A Recap by Daniel Habtemariam
- An Update and Dates for 2nd Round of Petition Gathering
Bridget wins endorse… on Progressive Newton Endorsement…
Tag Archives: Raise Up Massachusetts
We mourn the loss of Nelson Mandela. We are reminded of his words, “Poverty is not an accident. Like slavery and apartheid it is man-made and it can be removed by the actions of human beings.” As President Obama correctly … Continue reading
There are over 700 precincts in Boston and this Tuesday, September 24, we are expecting many thousands of people going to the polls to vote. This is a great opportunity to get signatures on the minimum wage and earned sick-time … Continue reading
Join the Fight for Economic Justice in MA! Raise the Minimum Wage Guarantee Earned Sick-Time Leave Newton Petition Launch with Rep. Kay Khan and others 10 am, Saturday September 21st 458 Newtonville Avenue, Newtonville (MAP) The minimum wage in Massachusetts … Continue reading